Who we are
Os-wear skates is based in Nairobi Kenya and has grown significantly in the last few months and is now one of the most preferred sports and recreational activity. It has expanded organically and through strategic acquisition, with the objective of building a full service agency offering a comprehensive menu of specialized services in skating sport and diversified portfolio of sport activities.
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Donec ut volutpat metus. Aliquam tortor lorem, fringilla tempor dignissim at, pretium et arcu.
Meet our team
We small, friendly and talented team. We helping our customers gain popularity in the online world.
A Telecommunication Professional with diverse experience in Network operations and maintenance, Radio, Transmission, Planning, Optimization having worked on different Projects across Africa for Huawei Kenya, Safaricom Kenya, Huawei Congo DRC, MTN Ivory Cost and Aviat South Sudan.
An Accountant by profession having diverse experience in different Firms like Barclays, Masters in Strategic Business Management. General issues
Os-wear Skates Perspective
The Os-wear skates has an international perspective with a focus on:
- Sports: Targeting sport at the core of an ever growing and widening matrix of the entertainment industry.
- Clients: Providing cutting-edge, client-focused solutions.
- Excellence: Striving for excellence in the execution of everything we do
- Innovation: Innovating in sports, and marketing content as well as service solutions.
- Flexibility: Maintaining the flexibility to adapt quickly to the changing environment and capturing attractive opportunities.
- Partnerships: Ensuring we remain a sought-after partner in the industry.
- Sustainability: Seeking sustainable solutions and taking our corporate social responsibility to our stakeholders.
- People: Offering a fulfilling work environment so that we can attract, develop and retain exceptional people with a passion for sports marketing.
" Even though you're growing up, you should never stop having fun. "- Quincafe via Facebook -
"Never, ever underestimate the importance of having fun. "- Bayzug via Twitter -
" As long as you're having fun and still doing stuff, it doesn't matter what other people think. "- Evroname via Facebook -
If you are intrested in purchasing a hoverboard or feel like experiencing the awsmness of riding one, kindly get in touch with us for directions on where to find us or to get a quote if you'd like to own one.